2013 AIGA Head, Heart, Hand Conference Special: DAY ONEOctober 15th, 2013 |
Well, the AIGA conference in Minneapolis lived up to the hype. In the first (of two) recaps I recorded while there. I speak with a stellar cast of attendees, speakers, national co=presidents, and more. That’s right, we bring in Justin Ahrens, Drew Davies, Stanley Hainsworth, Jim Moran, Tom Nemitz, and Emily Potts to get their thoughts on the first day of conferencing in the Twin Cities.
As for my thoughts, I blogged them all over at Neenah Paper’s Against the Grain, and you can find them here:
- More Eye Candy and Eggs from the AIGA Conference
- Head, Heart, Hand, Mountain Dew and Drew
- Good Weather, More Letterpress, Lots More Command X Remaining at Head, Heart, Hand
- Jucy Lucys and a Studio on Fire Tour at Head, Heart, Hand
- Tacos are the most important part of Head, Heart, Hand