It’s our eight (eleventh (xi!) for those hanging around since the BADCast days) yearly check out some ads during the football game. This is always one of the most fun shows to record – I hope it comes off as such. Once again, Tom Nemitz leads a discussion with myself, Kassy Dorsey, Steve Gordon, Chris Kelly, and Ashley McFeely. Enjoy.
It’s our yearly check out some ads during the football game, and lets talk about them. Once again, Tom Nemitz leads a discussion with myself, Steve Gordon, Chris Kelly, and Ashley McFeely. We hope you enjoy this kick-off to Season 7 of The Reflex Blue Show!
What seems to, usually, most of the time, 60% of the time every time, be our most fun show to record is the yearly ad recap from the big game. Hey, we record it the night after the game, and launch it the day after that, so we may be two days behind some, but that’s how we do this every year, so without delay, or much more of one anyway, we bring you the Superb Owl Spectacular iv!
Oh yes, we break it down to five catecories before debating the “best”:
- Beverages / Food
- Retail / Online
- Whatever Else is Left in a Giant Grab Bag of Stuff
For those who enjoy some footnotes to go with the show:
- Will Ferrell’s commercial only shown in North Platte, Nebraska
- The 3 that ran in Davenport, Iowa
- Eleven19 – 10 Year Open House
- April 11th – The 1st 36 Pints event at 5:30 – The Homy Inn
- 5 Hours of Adriana Lima in 1080p
- Flavor Flav Hugging Tom Coughlin
This nearly-two-hour podcast is the very ultimate in Superbowl TV Commercial recaps. All the best, none of the rest. Our panel of six experts (including Design Princess Ashley McFeely, Show Friends Aaron Stubbe and Joe Sparano, and Steve “Aren’t I Too Famous For This Yet?” RDQlus Gordon) cut through nine categories of awesomeness to bring you the very best of the best of the best of Superbowl Ads. Listen in to see how we picked winners (and runners up) for the following categories:
- “Best” Use of a Celebrity or Athlete
- Best Nutshot or Nutshot-Like Behavior
- Worst Use of 3 Million Dollars
- Best Movie Trailer
- Best Use of Sexy to Sell an Unsexy Product or Service
- Character You Would Most Like to Party With
- Best Series
- Best Ad, Serious
- Best Ad, Comedy